- École McTavish - Hockey (Jr. & *Sr. High), Dance (Jr. & *Sr. High), Basketball (Jr. High only), Volleyball (Jr. High only)
- Christina Gordon - Basketball (gr. 4-6)
- Walter and Gladys Hill - Multi-Sport (gr. 3-6)
- École Dickinsfield - Hockey (gr. 3-6)
- Fort McMurray Christian School - Volleyball (gr. 4-9)
- Dr. Clark - Soccer (gr. 4-6)
*subject to space availability and student's high school class scheduling/timetable
Each student will need to ensure they are registered at an FMPSD school as well as completing a PEAK registration form.
Once registered for PEAK, you will receive an email by mid-May specifying if your child is registered or on a waiting list. You will be notified via email once your child's PEAK tuition has been added to their PowerSchool account. When you receive an email that this amount has been added, you will need to log into your PowerSchool account to pay your $250 non-refundable deposit (this amount is included in your tuition and secures your child's spot). See PowerSchool link below. If you need assistance in creating a new account or re-setting a forgotten password on an existing account, please contact your child's school. If you are new to FMPSD, you will be able to set up your PowerSchool account at the beginning of the school year, but not to worry, this will not affect your child's PEAK enrollment.
Cheques will not be accepted for payment.
PowerSchool Link - Click Here